I continuously switch my time zones. I see it is 07:46 PM here and I try to add 02:45 in it. F** it's not easy. I am good in mathematics but adding 2 hours 45 minutes requires supercomputing ability. I think it's stupid of Nepal to want 15 minutes time difference with India. I wish to tell to those who decide this, "Time difference and national sovereignty are not the same". But it is what it is. And also my old model Protrek watch does not have a Kathmandu time zone.
I live in two time zones, at least. My father figure is in the Kathmandu time zone. I switch and adjust myself for the Viber calls. Later, I imagine that my loved one must have had one dream by now. My professional avatar follows this location time zone, I eat my dinner in this time zone. It is chicken fried rice today and this taste very very different than in the place at +05:45 GMT.
BONNUIT!
Comments
Post a Comment