Typing the blog offline - and as soon as I'm online this blog will also go online. I am thinking about what should I do when I don't have internet. I have so much free time. I can read, I can write - not only blogs but real writing on paper. I can listen to music. I can ....the list goes on. Do I do all those things? I doubt but one thing is for sure that I am NOT doing is that I will not be spending time online. :)
Now, I don't have pressure to be online and check feeds, but this takes away my capacity to be in touch with my loved ones anytime. Maybe it's human nature that we worry more when our ability to be in touch is taken away.
Before, it felt like the internet is around forever, for all, everywhere. We have almost forgotten those days. We often do not miss to appreciate days without the internet. But really?
Not having an access to the internet for a few hours, I have started to feel its importance - it's been just a few hours. This is a real pain but there is a silver lining over the black cloud. Stay positive!
Comments
Post a Comment