It has been 35 days without tea, I mean a real tea. I am now craving a strongly brewed milk tea. Obvious and easily available items, once upon a time, is now recherché. A list of rare elements is long, and I miss those things one day. Today it is a cup of tea.
Hot milk and water with a bit of sugar and tea - brew it. This is the simplest recipe in the world. And I could not find it here. How come there are places in the world that do not have tea? The tea that comes with the tea bag is half tea. but the real Chiya in a big mug is 😍😍
You may say that I loved coffee here. Yes, I do. Coffee is super but Chya is also a drink to die for.

Wow!!!...Coffee ko bare ma ni ek paragraph Jawosh Mitra.
ReplyDelete