This weekend is full of 'good time'. Having a good time is a relative term, what is a good time? When we are home, the threshold is high. Being here, the good time is having internet, and having uninterrupted internet to have a video call is an 'oh my god' moment. :)
I moved from one hotel to another, and today, I had to move from one room to another to have a shower, because the shower in my room was broken. So, having two rooms is a 'good time' and I felt having an apartment.
This day went by - and it is almost the evening. I going to have a coffee and a local beer to celebrate the day. I had rice today, with vegetables. There is no meat - due to the 'fasting month'. And having meat is a 'good time' sometime.
There is no electricity in the town for the last three days. So, the mobile network is very poor and now electricity has also been a luxury. I see many colleagues are in the office - work pressure plus internet. The work-life balance is a myth from one perspective, but again, on the contrary, I see it in relative terms - what defines 'a good time'. For me, for now, the internet is a 'good time' and a sip of coffee is Divine. Sunday, tomorrow, is going to be simply another good sunny day. Happy Weekend

Comments
Post a Comment