Finally, I managed to buy a ticket out of Nepal. The price was nearly four times the normal price because it was a chartered flight. Wow! PCR test and other requirements, how traveling has become more and more difficult. To my surprise, I met my old colleague to travel together to Addis and later to my duty station. My second surprise was that I was upgraded to business class on the first leg of my journey. It was a "safe" feeling surprise when fake news of the Nepal variant is spreading on the global media.
The transit is 19 hours. But not too difficult due to the business lounge. I had a good sleep, good food, and a good rest, before I. Am going to have another sleepless night.
Now, it's time to get my sleeves up and be in the office, then
WOW
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the trip and nice memories