Simon Sinek and Winfrey are great to listen to. Damn! I don't have internet here. Loneliness is definitely not a motivator. It slowly drags down unnoticed. What do I do?
I run in the morning.
I talk to my friend during breakfast. I eat a special 'ful' full stomach and a plate of fruit punch.
Heavy lunch, a full pizza. Not to mention they taste amazing. Sorry, they are beef. I can't find buff here. Buffalos are wild species here, it's illegal to eat buffalos.
It is not that difficult to keep myself happy. I am a simple man with a small dream and small necessity. Smaller achievements keep me happy.
Viber chat/video with family makes my evening joyful. And, I look back on my day during my dinner. My small steps keep me energized for the big job tomorrow.While trying to change the world, my laptop crashed. But I am not worried, it's me who is more important, not the laptop. #GoodNight. #StayingMotivated
Comments
Post a Comment