As everybody 'normal' office employees, the weekend is awaited. Wow, the weekend arrives but just to realize that they are just weekdays, renamed as Saturday and Sunday.
My plan was to wake up late, trim my hair ( yes, I do it twice a week), afternoon nap, and read. Saturday morning, I had to rush to the office for 'urgent' work, followed by deadlines for urgent reports, to make matter worse, the slow internet pushed away all my plans. Though I had a long video chat with a family and I concluded that my Saturday afternoon was good.
Additionally, I enjoyed a bit of Sun. I also managed to do my hair, (yes) and scanned through some book chapters late in the evening.
Sunday morning, I prepared my old body for a 10 km hiking. I was under pressure to maintain a 'Nepali' image, and walk uphill without looking like a tired hiker. It took not only my breath away, but almost my lungs.
The hilltop has a magnificent view of the town. A cold wind dried up a sweat, it was refreshing.
Anyways, the walk was enough to realize that I am no more a young police trainee in Kakani. Or a need to exercise daily.
Comments
Post a Comment