It rained raining heavily - almost for the whole day - except for few hours in the afternoon. How unpredictable the weather is?, that's the reason it is beautiful. And that is also the reason it is hazardous. The uncertainty is beautiful because it is unpredictable. The uncertainty is also risk because it is unpredictable.
It brings surprises. We, Human, do not normally like it. We try to make things as certain as possible. We use tools and methods to have some level of certainty. We forecast, we try to understand the past, to see the future. And we all know what Nassim Nicholas Taleb told about forecasting.
Sunday afternoon, I took an unplanned walk around, it was sunny. It was beautiful.
But few things are certain. For example, I feel good, when I receive pictures from home. They are parceled with a bit of smile, a bit of न्यास्रो (sorry don't know the English word) and a lots of warmth. I need them, because it rained again.
Comments
Post a Comment