"Men search for meaning" is an absolute must-read book and applicable to everyone in every way.
As the yogi says, "let go". Difficult done than said. Letting go of all feelings of difficulty is difficult. Letting go of the imagination of enjoying with family is difficult and letting go of the moment otherwise I would be holding my daughter is impossible. Take long breathing and LET GO. A few things I have learned here in the last few months is that the situation is not a determinant factor for contentment. I see around, and I see the majority of people seem happy and a few unhappy. Same environment, but very contrasting reactions. It's all our reaction to the situation.. that's all. Every moment is special in itself and every moment is an opportunity to define, redefine and improve the inner self. This is my learning. Unfortunately, I am unable to implement this myself.
The search for meaning to life determines survival, as Victor said. The ultimate freedom lies within. And I take long breathing.
Comments
Post a Comment