Service quality and customer satisfaction are relative terms, at least in Kathmandu, where in general, service-orientated companies have no genuine interest in customer feedback. Relatively, my internet service provider is better. The internet speed is okay, with fewer issues with connectivity and a fairly stable connection. There are other comforts like mobile app and the best part is their troubleshooting. They are best at managing complaints through app, call and emails. again all these are COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICES available in Kathmandu.
Having said that they have a number of 'areas for improvement. They all have zero environmental considerations and social responsibility. They made the city unphotogenic. It is impossible to take a picture without wires in the background. The city looked ugly. The ISPs have not yet removed the old wires. You see every electric pole is a hazard. It can get fire any time.
The internet speed is never NEVER up to the bandwidth we subscribed to. The internet is expensive. The list of issues goes on.
But, this is what we have. I went to their app and created an online ticket with the problem type 'others' with a message appreciating their service.
I got a call back in a few minutes. The guy on the phone asked me if there were any problems or anything they could help with. I replied that everything was okay, it was just an appreciation for their service.
The guy, perhaps, was confused. He re-confirmed. I smiled and confirmed that it was truly an appreciation for their service.
Comments
Post a Comment