Every evening, I look forward to the next morning - to run. I am reclaiming my health. Within one week, I am able to run about 6-8 km. I am getting better and I am excited. When I run, I do not intend to win the Olympics but to be a runner. No big aim - maybe a local marathon. By the way, I was preparing for Manjushree Marathon but has been postponed.
I used to run for a run, with no tracking and now I started keeping track using a digital watch - which I hate. I hate the watch that requires recharging. I hate the watch that I can't gift to my grandchildren. Tracking is good to keep me motivated. Additionally, I send out screenshots of my progress to my friends to encourage or annoy them. I exacerbate it, I add a short video message on WhatsApp and Viber me running in the dark mornings:). Running is fun. I feel good. I am more hungry and I eat selective food. I have a light body and a light mind.
Happy running.....
Very happy to see you blogging. You have so much of experience with positive attitude towards life... Needs to be written.
ReplyDelete