Today, there is no specific topic to write about. This is a random hit on the keyboard. I have no specific stories to share today but many random topics.
When life is subtle and calm, there are less stories. Isn't it what everyone aims for? Calm and quiet, storyless dull and stable time. Mobility gives stories, travel gives experience and knowledge. On the contrary, stability is what we seek in the end. Predictability is what we want. Unknown is scary. Palm astronomy and horoscope are easy, cheap and give a false sense of security. Wise people learn from experience of others and self. Uncertainty is possible to be calculated and calibrated, not by tarot cards but by tools for example the good judgement. I read a book ‘super forecasting’ - I am amazed by the science behind the forecasting. A right question is the basic.
Now about fitness. I have never been this 'feels good' in the last 24 years - after I finished my police officer’s training. The life after police was different - no exercise lazy, big belly, alcohol and crap food.
Nothing changed for long time. I felt somewhere it has to be started. The change was slow and daunting. It required deliberation. Results motivated me to keep going. This week is one of my best, with four runnings, every alternative days and I had three personal records.
Now study - I joined college in the end of 2022 - and now I am on my final module. I think I am doing good - slow process but definitely in the right direction. A friend of mine from Egypt who completed masters from the same college this year joined another masters to have PhD after 3 years. What an aim, what a plan. He inspired me. I do not have big big aims as his, nevertheless, I am enjoying every paper I read and every paper I write.
There are 1000 more reasons to be happy - and feel lively. The mobility and travels are what I like - mostly. Pause gives a moment to reflect back and gear up for another venture.
Having a new story to tell is definitely exciting. The actual beauty is when I crave for another story, the story that awaits me - to be explored and to be crafted.
I take a long breathing... ૐ



Comments
Post a Comment