Today is cloudy, chill Friday in Kathmandu. A light shower has cooled the hot spring day and is perfect for a jog in the morning. While preaching my good habits, I must confess that I have the worst record of screen time. 3 hours was the peak, but normal screen time on mobile is somewhere around two hours. This excludes screen time in the office desk. And this is scary.
I do not have social networking profiles - I mean the famous ones - Facebook, Insta and etc. I use X for my office work and it appears to be equally 'attractive' for indefinite scrolling. A few days ago, I was on Amazon and.. uffff... and I don't need social networks to kill myself with screen time. YouTube Shorts and Google Photos are other time sucker apps. They will squeeze time out of me.
I do not have social networking profiles - I mean the famous ones - Facebook, Insta and etc. I use X for my office work and it appears to be equally 'attractive' for indefinite scrolling. A few days ago, I was on Amazon and.. uffff... and I don't need social networks to kill myself with screen time. YouTube Shorts and Google Photos are other time sucker apps. They will squeeze time out of me.
Absolutely, I MUST get away from these distractors. And Here is what I am going to do.



Comments
Post a Comment