Well, well, well. Look at us, halfway through the year - already. It's quite astounding how time has this remarkable ability to slip through our grasp. I vividly remember celebrating this new year and suddenly, it’s July. The mid of the year. This is not a nudge but shake. :)
Looking back, the last six months passed. I collected some good stories and some are not so good. A shrinking belly, 49 VO2 max and energetic body are something I can be proud of myself. Screen time, time with kids and book time are something to improve. The office projects are bit lagged behind at the bottom of the list. Pending projects are mostly to be blamed on unanticipated obstacles. It has also been my excuse to report to my boss.
As I sit here, reflecting on the past six months. I know the coming six months will also pass in the blink of an eye. It is going to be unpredictable, maybe some ups and down. One thing is for sure, the next six months will be full of success stories. One step at a time will lead forward and persistence is the secret. Welcome July and it is going to be awesome.
Comments
Post a Comment